Monday, November 10, 2008

Eight Things About Me

Hurray! Tristi tagged me for this little game and I'm wasting no time in getting in my answers! So here we go!


Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
  1. My PRK tomorrow! I can't wait to be able to see without my glasses. I'm legally blind now, so I think it will be life changing to be able to see without glasses or contacts! Not looking forward to the painful recovery, but hey ... I think it'll be worth it!
  2. The Primary Program on Sunday. My boys have bigger parts than they've had in the past and they are both feeling really confident and happy to participate. Can't wait to watch them!
  3. My bathroom remodel to be complete. It should be done any day now, really. And it wasn't a big fancy remodel, but we'll have a new paint job, new floor, a new toilet and new light fixtures, so it'll feel updated. Going without a toilet on our main floor stinks!
  4. Christmas! I love Christmas and everything about it. 
  5. Our Anniversary (17 years) on December 27th. 
  6. A little vacation we're taking with the boys to Yellowstone the first week of January. We're going to rent snowmobiles and zoom through the park. Cozy up to roasted marshmallows by the fire at night and play lots of board games. Sounds fun! Can't wait!
  7. My book The Devil's Daughter getting published one day.
  8. Losing Forty Pounds. I've been waiting for that for a long time and I get that's it not really something to wait for, but rather something that you go out and DO for yourself. *sigh* Guess that's why I've still not lost it!
Eight Things on My Wish List:
  1. Umm, to lose weight? Oh yeah, I said that one already!
  2. To be healthier. 
  3. Sewing lessons.
  4. To really get the hang of this homeschooling thang.
  5. A new iPod with some music (Pink, Natasha Bedingfield, Nellie Furtado)
  6. A new camera, because both of mine have fallen victim to various acts of sabotage during the past few months.
  7. To grow closer to Heavenly Father. I'm trying, but sometimes I get in my way.
  8. To have see my sister again. I miss her so much!
Eight TV Shows I Like to Watch:
  1. Smallville
  2. Pushing Daisies
  3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (on DVD)
  4. Angel (again, on DVD)
  5. My Name is Earl
  6. Chuck
  7. Stargate Atlantis
  8. Heroes
Eight Things that Happened Yesterday:
  1. I sang in Church with three other women. It was awesome. I got to sing the descant part in the Children's Songbook version of Beautiful Savior, so for once I got to sing high and out, which I really like to do but rarely can (because I'll overpower the other singers - but not this time!)
  2. I had several brain farts trying to put together a baby quilt for Chenny's baby. Finally after like two hours of trying, I managed to get it assembled. Oy! I was spatially challenged yesterday.
  3. I took a nap.
  4. I gave the FHE lesson. (On seeing a child of God when you look at yourself in the mirror. I needed it!)
  5. I baked a cake. Yumm!
  6. I read a couple chapters in the Book of Mormon. I've been on a reading kick lately and am so enjoying it.
  7. I worked on Stacy's book for a while. 
  8. I got caught up on my email.
Eight People I am Tagging: 
I am going to be naughty and not check out who has already been tagged and who has not. Sorry!