Here be Da Rules:
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8's.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers.
4. Tell them they have been tagged.
Eight Things I Look Forward To:
- Getting my first book deal.
- Losing the extra weight I'm carrying around.
- Getting fit and being healthy.
- Karen's photo shoot on Thursday.
- San Diego with the family in June.
- Seeing my sister again.
- Finishing up Jump Boys and getting it into Shadow Mountain's hands.
- Being a working, successful published author. :D
Eight Things I Did Yesterday
- Slept in.
- Had lunch with the fam at Red Robin.
- Took the boys to see Star Trek and loved it--again!
- Got rejected by a publisher.
- Cried my eyes out.
- Talked with friends.
- Got hugged and held by my sweet honey.
- Read a lot.
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do
- Jump on a plane and visit my sister right now.
- Deal better with Charlie on his 'off' days.
- Be more consistent in going to karate.
- Be a faster reader.
- Be a more creative homeschooling mom.
- Sing in an opera production again.
- Make a CD.
- Be published, lol.
Eight Shows I Watch
- So You Think You Can Dance
- America's Funniest Home Videos
Eight Friends I Am Tagging:
And there you have it! Crazy Eights, lol.
As you can tell, I'm back ... sort of. No promises, but I'm slowly starting to feel like myself again.
Don't be a stranger :) And if you haven't done it already, I'd love it if you became a follower. I'm a writer--I need constant reminders that I am loved ;)