Sunday, June 24, 2007

Go Thou and Do Likewise

I haven't written on my blog for a long time because I didn't think anyone was reading and because I was busy writing other stuff. BUT two things have happened that have made me realize that I need to make time for blogging and consider it as important as my daily creative writing.

First, my dear friends asked me why the heck I wasn't blogging! Even though they don't comment all the time (and thus I thought no one was reading), they were checking and were disappointed to find I hadn't written anything new. Who knew??!! But heaven forbid I let my readers down. I will write, I will, I will!

And secondly, all the people I converse with in the writing world are telling me I ought be blogging. Many publishers nowadays want their writers to have a web presence, and to have readers already established.

So here I am with a renewed committment to write and hopefullly to entertain. But please, if you have the time, drop me a line or two? I'd love to know you're out there and to read what you have to say too!

Thanks a bunch!