Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Forgot to Vote

I realized this morning that I forgot to vote last night for David A. on American Idol.

Yes, yes, I know that I said I was a fan of David Cooke--and gosh, sometimes he just did the most amazing things like his performance of "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face."



Now come on, isn't that just amazing? Truly beautiful.

But last night, David A. kicked David' C.'s butt--in my humble opinion, of course.

My favorite of his from last night was probably his first song, "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me:"



So ... I guess tonight will tell which of the Davids gets to go home with the American Idol title--without my little ol' vote.

I guess I'll be happy either way. Both of these guys are amazing and really, they will both have great careers before them no matter what happens.