Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Blah ... blah ... blah ...

There's a whole lot of nothin' to report here. But I hate to disappoint my wildly adoring fans so ...

Thing is? Like I said, a lot of nothin'.

All I've been doing, it seems, is writing, writing, writing. Which is awesome - most awesome! - but still, it doesn't make for very exciting blog reading.

I finished my book last Thursday, but it was too short, I thought. So I've been going through, seeing if there were any balls I dropped, or any places where I skimmed. I've already added an additional 8,000 words, but I'm sure there's still a lot more I could fill in.

I'm hoping that if the editors like my book, they'll not be disheartened by it's thinness, but be agreeable to helping me fatten it up.

On top of that, David and I invented a new thingie (can't tell you about it yet!) so we've been trying to find investors for it and get it off the ground.

Lots of fun and interesting things going on here - along with all the crazy, depressing stuff of being underemployed and feeling stressed about money, but that's not nearly so exciting to talk about.

So that was my blah-blah-blah for the day. I'm waving 'hi' and thanking you for coming by! I'll try to be more entertaining next time :)