Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quick Update

Just wanted to quickly pop in and let you know I had that follow-up mammogram today and it was negative. YAY!

This test was quite a bit more squishy and ouchie than the original one, but I'm glad they got a good look. Better safe than sorry, right? 

Even though I didn't have any internal alarm bells warning me of something big coming down the pike, it was still a relief to get the 'all clear.' Whew.

While I'm talking about health, I'll also let you know that I have finally, after a whole year of trying, seen the bathroom scale tip the right direction! I'm down almost two pounds since I started WW two weeks ago. It's not much, but hey, I'll take it! It feels good to know that the efforts I'm making are working. Slow and steady wins the race, right?