Saturday, September 27, 2008

Things I've Made

I've been wanting to do this for a while, but I keep putting it off. But we've had a ton of babies born this year, and a couple more on the way, for which I've made things so I've had an influx of new pics on my computer. So I thought I'd start off by sharing a few of the most recent creations. Oh and these pictures were all taken by my cell phone because all of my cameras bit the dust this weekend. :( Sorry for the poor quality.

Daniel's Blessing Blanket

Daniel was born to Heidi and Brian this week.

This is the blanket they asked me to make for his blessing.
It's crocheted in a sort of pinwheel pattern with thread edging.

Emma's Sunday Outfit

Emma was born to Emily and Justin in July.
I hope they like this little outfit. 
It's the most beautiful thing I've ever made, I think.

This is the sweater and dress.

The bonnet has a big pink "boy" at the nape of the neck,
and one flower on the side.

Yet another picture.
I just love this so much, I wanted to show it off as much as possible.
The sweater has a flower on either side,
with tiny flower buttons.

Katrina's Rag Quilt

Jeannette's baby was born in August.
I feel kind of bad for giving a simple rag quilt, but there are so many babies now,
that I can't keep up with them all. I'll be making Chenny and Denack's babies rag quilts too.

With this one I went with a kind of wacky owl theme.
It's very non-traditional, though there is pink in there, there's
also a couple fun owl prints and lots of brighter colors.

So, there you have it! Just a few of the things I've been up to the last few months. I have lots more pics of things I've made over the years, and many more 'things' out there that I forgot to take pictures of! Hope you don't mind if I share from time to time!