Monday, March 09, 2009

This Is Me?



You Are Brave and Cheeky



When You Are Comfortable:



You are a strong person. You're driven and assertive. Success is yours, as much as you want it.

People find you to be clever and spirited. You're a bit saucy too... delightfully so!



When You Are At Your Best:



You are a hard worker. You need security and stability in your life, even if that means putting in long hours.

People see you as solid and dependable. You are always able to see the good in situations. Other find this comforting.



When You Are in a Social Setting:



You are a carefree, adventurous person. You love excitement, and you enjoy being in a changing, dynamic environment.

People find you to be funny, generous, and competent. You're well spoken, and you know how to wow people with your words.


I really like the 'brave and cheeky' part. :) 

I'd like to think this is how people see me. and I LOVE the part about being able to WOW people with my words. Neat!