Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Facebook Fenomenon

Facebook is fast becoming the favorite place for friends on the 'net.

I remember when it first started and it was the My Space wannabe for old farts. Now, both young and old hang out there, finding friends, being friends and staying connected.

I've heard some really despise Facebook. But I'm not one of them. True, I often can't think of a creative way to say what Ali is, but still ... I like it anyway.

I like that it has allowed me to be more connected with my friends and family. I know what's going on in their lives better now, than I did. That's pretty darn sad, isn't it? That you can live in the same neighborhood as friends and still have to look on Facebook to see what's going on with your friends.

Still, I'm grateful for Facebook because at least I can know what's going on, more than I did before.

And nowadays, even the young folks are on Facebook too so it's a friendly place for everyone, old and young.

OK, so I tried to be clever by writing lots of f-words but as you can see I mostly gave up after the first few lines, lol. Oh well, can't blame a girl for trying ;)