Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My Power Element is Water

Your Power Element is Water

Your power colors: blue and aqua

Your energy: deep

Your season: winter

Like the ocean, you evoke deep feelings and passion.

You have an emotional, sensitive, and spiritual soul.

A bit mysterious, you tend to be quiet when you are working out a problem.

You need your alone time, so that you can think and dream.


Off the top of my head I'd say yes, that water is my element. I have always been drawn to water of all kinds, from the widest ocean to the smallest rain puddle, I love it and take note of it.

I don't know if I 'evoke' deep feelings and passion, but I do feel deep feelings.

Yes, I'd say I'm 'deep' in that oftentimes my thoughts are consumed with weighty matters and I could usually care less about trivial things. Like what's for dinner or where's the clean laundry; I'm much more concerned with what motivated my character to do something unexpected or how to solve a timing problem.

Yes, I think I am emotional, too often sensitive and yes, spiritual. Although lately I have not been feeding my spirit the way I ought to.

I'd like to think I was mysterious, but I highly doubt it! I think I wear my emotions and my thoughts on my sleeve for all to see!

But I do like to be alone when I'm working through a problem. I'm not usually good company then. I also like to be alone to savor life too. That's where the water comes in, some time alone to listen to the push and pull of the waves and have my thoughts drawn with it; ahhh, now that's dreamy!