Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Happy New Year!!

I meant to post this days ago, but ... better late than never, right? And anyway, you're probably thinking I'm a nut. The New Year is four months away, or at least, it is for you, ha ha. For me, it's the start of the school year that is the true New Year.

A real chance to start fresh, new activities, new rules, new goals and challenges. And all those wonderful new school supplies! Oh man, I'm in heaven! I only wish I had an excuse to buy stuff for myself (I do buy a few things, lol) and not only for my two small boys who need precious little just yet. But binders, and loose leaf and pens, oh my! It's enough to make a girls' head swim. And things are so pretty these days! Like I said, I got myself a few things I couldn't resist ;)

Here's a pic of my big boys ... Grade Two! Wow. They say they love it and love their teacher. Yippee!!