Sunday, September 09, 2007

Interactive Story Contest ~ Monday, September 10th

I think interest in my little project is dwindling, but it's been fun! Not sure if we'll go further ... we only had two submissions this time, so I went ahead and wrote one just for kicks. I'm not going to tell you which one though ;)

I'm going to run two polls this week:

The poll for the winner of this week's chapter. Please vote :)

And a poll to determine whether we should try for another chapter, or just end things here. Don't worry, my feelings won't be hurt ;)

I did this little thing cuz I thought it would be fun. And it has ... but as participation has been slow to none, it's getting boring for me. LOL. Not enough action. Plus I have kind of felt like my blog's been hijacked by my little project and it's been hard for me to blog about other stuff.

However, if you're interested in reading more ... or at least in seeing an 'ending' to the story ... let me know and we'll keep going until we can finish it up. It's all been for YOU anyway.

So voters, vote away!

And writers, if you want a chance to finish the story ... vote your say and then submit!

Thanks you guys!