Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blogging Award

The Thoughtful Blogger Award is for those who answer blog comments, emails, and make their visitors feel at home on their blogs. For the people who take others' feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for all of those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping other bloggers design, improve, and fix their sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.

A little while ago Tristi Pinkston passed along this nice little award. I was so surprised, so pleased, that I haven't quite known how to respond. I think I was afraid that I couldn't live up to what this award supposedly said about me.

But, she did give it to me, after all, and like any self-respecting girl, I like crowns and so I'll wear this one (I can pretend it comes with a crown, right?) with pride.


Thank you for thinking so well of my Tristi!