Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tagged Again!

I have to admit, I rather like playing tag :) It feels a lot like when we were kids and someone liked me well enough to pick me for their team; it's a happy "I belong" feeling. So thanks, Shanna, for tagging me!

Four jobs I've had:
1. HR Manager for MK Rail (I managed a human resource of about 1500 shop workers)
2. Co-Manager at Lerner New York at a mall in Boise, ID
3. Sales Supervisor at Melaleuca, in Idaho Falls, ID
4. Co-Chair of my University's Student Council

Four places I've lived:
1. Boise, ID
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada
4. London, Ontario, Canada

Four Favorite T.V. Shows
1. Heroes
2. Smallville
3. Lost
4. The 4400

And this one wasn't included in the original poll, but I have to include my:
Four Favorite T.V. Shows of All Time
1. Buffy, The Vampire Slayer
2. Alias
3. The X-Files
4. Dark Angel

Four Favorite Foods

1. Dark Chocolate
2. Filet Mignon
3. Pasta Primevera
4. Sweet Potatoes

Four Websites I Frequent
1. My Mom's of Twins message board ~ can't share the link though cuz we've gone private
2. Hyster Health ~ a place to talk about your feelings and problems regarding your hysterectomy and support others going through the same thing.
3. Megaplex Theatres
4. LDS.org for help with lessons and YW programs and such.

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. In Nova Scotia, walking along a rocky beach.
2. At the movies.
3. On a long leisurely drive through the mountains
4. Shopping :)

Four Movies I love:
1. So I Married an Axe Murderer
2. Fifth Element
3. Braveheart
4. The Lord of the Rings trilogy

Four Bloggers I Tag Next
Aneeka
Susan
Anne
April