Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tag! I'm It!

Hey! I got tagged by two friends on the same day! I'm so Pop-oo-Lahr!!! :D

If you find your name at the bottom of this quiz, then it's YOUR turn to play and to tag someone else! Happy Playing!


Rule #1: Remove the blog site at the top of the list below, move all the blog site names up one, and add yourself to the bottom.

A Writer's Ramblings
Musings from an LDS Writing Mom
LDS Writers Blogck (Connie S. Hall)
Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
Girl in a Whirl


What were you doing ten years ago?

Ten years ago we were living in Boise, Idaho and had just moved into our dream house. We were worth millions (but that didn't last), we were hoping to adopt a child soon, and life was pretty sweet, full of expectation and hope.


What were you doing one year ago?

Hmm, last year was not much different from this year :) With the possible exception that I was still working like the gangbusters on my photography business and being way too busy. Now I've cooled off on that a bit (still do it, just way more low-key), and am instead working like crazy on writing.

Five snacks you enjoy:

1. Apples 2. Dark Chocolate 3. Sun Chips and Salsa 4. Bananas and Peanut Butter 5. Graham Crackers and Applesauce

Five songs you know all the lyrics to:

I know a zillion! You want me to narrow it down?

1. "O mio babino caro" Puccini

2. "Northwest Passage" Stan Rogers

3. I bet I know everything by The Beatles

4. Almost everything by Sarah McLachlan

5. "Before He Cheats" Carrie Underwood


Things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Buy a house in Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia Canada and move there! Set up mission funds for my boys and college too. Invest for a future of freedom!

Five bad habits:

1. Staying up too late at night.

2. Being way too hard on myself.

3. Sleeping in too late in the morning.

4. Thinking about writing when my dear husband is trying to have a decent conversation with me.

5. Popping dark chocolate squares like they were good for me, like melon balls or something.


Five things you like to do:

1. Write books.

2. Write blogs.

3. Visit with my friends, either IRL or online.

4. Go to the movies with my hubby.

5. Read.


Things you will never wear again:

1. I'll never wear a bikini again because I'm too modest - that and my babies pretty much took the choice away from me; unless I want to scare poor unsuspecting children at the pool. And stonewashed jeans.

Five favorite toys:

1. My laptop

2. TIVO

3. Our new-to-us 2004 GMC Envoy

4. Can I say my laptop again? It's really my most favorite!

5. My husband!


Where will you be in ten years:

Wow. That's a big question. I will have two teenage boys, so I hope I'll be in the thick of things, that I'll be in the know, that I'll be a safe place for boys to land, that they'll always trust me. I hope I'll be a published author with a good number of books published by then. I think we'll be in that house on Mahone Bay by then, because I suspect we'll lose David's parents during the next ten years and they are the reason we stay here in Utah.

Five people to tag:

I'll tag a few of my non-writer friends as well here to help spread the love ...

Anne
April
Susan
Storyengineer
Rebecca Talley


Have fun!