Thursday, July 31, 2008

And the Winner of My Most Amazing Birthday Greeting Contest is ...

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



I loved all the poems and the fun things you did. They were awesome! Thank you!

But Stephanie really went above and beyond. She took my 40 Somethings to heart and gave me 40 Gifts! She sent me virtual cards and gifts and flowers and plants, videos and you name it, she sent it! Forty of them!! She rocked in the birthday greeting thing to the max so she deserves my most awesome birthday prize.

I promised my favorite book, The Summer Tree by Guy Gavriel Kay.



However, I was so impressed by Stephanie's obvious love and adoration of me that I decided to honor her with the entire trilogy!














Thanks for making my birthday celebration fun you guys! Sorry for the depressing threads now and then, but hey, that's my life, right? It's all played a part in who I am today. Many of you suggested I ought to write my memoirs. I've thought of that from time to time, but so far, I haven't been able to wrap my head around everything that happened in my life. Maybe one day. Thanks for the encouragement, though!

Stephanie, will you please email me and let me know your mailing address? I'll get these wonderful books off to you shortly!