Friday, January 18, 2008

Amazing Quote

"People grow old only by deserting their ideals, their faith. There is always the love of wonder, a childlike appetite for what is next, and the joy of your life. You are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt; as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear or despair.
“In the center of our heart is a recording chamber, and so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage, and faith,
so long are we young”
(Elder David B. Haight, Ensign, Nov. 1983, p. 25.)


I came across this quote while researching my article today for LdsBlogs.com. Isn't it lovely? I read it to my husband and he said, "wow, that's perfect for right now, isn't it?" I think it's perfect for EVERY now. I hope you like it too!

(I'm going to start a new labels for Amazing Quotes. I can't do Quote of the Day 'cuz I'm just not on the ball enough to keep up on that ... but from time to time I can definitely add an Amazing Quote or two!)